Terms and Conditions
Scope of Service
These terms and conditions describe the agreement between you and Microboards Australia in using Microboards Australia.
They apply to all our services that are provided via the website, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
Microboards Australia is not liable for the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability or credibility of content including that provided by you and/or third parties.
Microboards Australia does not verify the accuracy of content uploaded by third parties or the members of the community.
The publication of content by third parties and community members of Microboards Australia does not reflect the opinion of Microboards Australia, in particular, Microboards Australia does not claim this content as its own.
Microboards Australia is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within Microboards Australia’s sphere of responsibility or for damages caused by unforeseeable circumstances.
Microboards Australia does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
Registering as part of the Microboards Australia community allows you to publish content to the site. You cannot register multiple times.
You are responsible for:
- the accuracy and completeness of your personal information by updating your user profile
- confidentiality of your user name and password
- the use of your account
- the acquisition of rights to the content (text, photos, reviews, links, etc.) that you upload to Microboards Australia
You must not to use Microboards Australia to create content that:
- is advertising
- is not objective or intentionally untrue
- immoral, pornographic or in any other way offensive
- infringes upon the rights of third parties, in particular copyright
- violates applicable laws in any way or constitutes a criminal offence
- contains viruses or other computer programmes that may damage software or hardware or that may affect the use of computers
- is a survey or chain letter
- is aimed at collecting or using personal data, especially for commercial purposes
- contains programmes or functions to generate automated page impressions or content on Microboards Australia
If there is a breach in the terms and conditions, Microboards Australia reserves the right to remove content without declaration of reason and to permanently ban members from Microboards Australia. The right to prosecution of criminal acts remains unaffected.
Microboards Australia reserves the right to terminate your access and registration after receipt of relevant information about improper use of the website.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions may change from time to time.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
Microboards Australia operates from Australia and therefore operates within the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
English translation of our site content takes precedence.